Friday, May 2, 2014

things that make me happy // 191 - 20


191. early morning sunshine
192. warmer weather
193. spring dresses
194. cuddling up on the couch with my puppy asleep on my legs
195. an empty house
196. hot showers
197. writing assignments...in vocal class. we had to write stories and I nearly died of happiness!!
198. Brooke picking me up at school yesterday so I didn't have to take the bus home
199.  band trips...we had a rehearsal downtown for our concert last Wednesday night, and when we were finished all 52 of us wandered the market nearby. I had delicious Thai food (and milkshakes!) with some of my soccer girls...best day ever.
200. birthdays. It seems like everyone's birthday is coming up or has just happened...including mine!
201. this song
202. spending last weekend with extended family, in that small beach town I love so much. I haven't been back there since Christmas, so it was really nice.
203. last-minute care packages! (I'm not sure if they're actually called that, but that's the term used in the LBD, so that's what I'm going with.) I put one together for a friend I haven't seen in a while...

inspired by this pin, and with help from Brooke

 What happy things have happened to you lately? Talk to me.

xx
Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!

    And guess what? I started a new blog! I thought you might want to know. :) That's definitely something that made me happy recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birthday is actually in a few days, but thanks! I think I worded that wrong. :p

      OHMYWORD a new blog? Yes of course I'm interested! I'm going to go check it out right now. :)

      Delete

Comments from you make my day! ♥ True story.