Sunday, November 17, 2013

things that make me happy // 119-134



119. raindrops that sparkle on our glass door
120. pacing and praying
121. chocolate chip muffins from the neighbours
122. journaling every night
123. Christmas music
124. the first snowflakes
125. the holiday displays at the library
126. Jan Karon's Mitford books
127. curling up on the couch and listening to house-sounds around me
128. boots!
129. realizing that I include an article of clothing on almost every happy list
130. the sunrises as I board the bus
131. being able to see your breath in the frosty air
132. notebooks
133. postcards
134. the kids in grade 3 singing as they work




I've decided that I can't take this whole not-posting thing anymore. It's killing me. So-o, even though I've never regulated my blog posts before, I think things are changing and that's okay and maybe scheduling my posts could be kind of a good idea. More on this later in the week. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from you make my day! ♥ True story.