63. paintbrushes. like, not with paint on them...just paintbrushes. the way they look, the soft bristles...
64. finishing a novella! (I haven't finished anything longer than a short story since NaNoWriMo 2011, so YAAAAAAAY)
65. writing Robin Hood fanfiction
66. birthday presents
67. new journals
69. this little statue that sits on my windowsill. she's the only one who faces the window, who gets to see outside...she's kind of maybe my favourite. in my head, I call her "Anastasia," because her arms-out-loving-life pose reminds me of one of my characters.
70. finding a murder mystery which centres around the characters from Pride and Prejudice. it sounds like the greatest thing ever....! I'll let you know when I'm finished.
71. Agatha Christie's Miss Marple
72. working with super nice people and actually sort of figuring out what I'm supposed to be doing
73. meeting people who go to the same school as me
74. packing before a trip (but not unpacking. I dislike unpacking.)
75. shelving books at work and stumbling across a gem which I sneak back to the staff room and check out before I leave
76. the romance section at the library. most funniest thing EVER. just...utterly ridiculous.
77. blanket forts
78. skinny jeans
79. making to-do lists for myself and then checking off all the boxes as I go
80. playing my flute along to the les mis. soundtrack (I had to stick ONE les mis. thing on my list. come on, you totally saw it coming.)
81. the aftermath of a thunderstorm
|(happy August, guys!! is it just me or is summer FLYING by?)|