646. watching the snow fall outside my living room window
647. Christmas trees in the student center at school
648. getting home after writing an exam and realizing that I don't have to pick up my study notes anymore
649. Christmas music!
650. singing carols at youth group in duets with my sister
651. long chats with mum when no one else is home
652. one blissfully long weekend when I baked and stretched and watched the ground grow white outside
653. Christmas lights!
654. fitness blender's workouts. probably someday I'll do a whole post on how amazing they are and how much I love what they do, but for now I'll just say I do three 30 minute workouts a week (which is NOT that much) and I am seeing real changes after only a few months.
655. the glittering lights in the mall (Christmas decorations!!)
656. sending "hello" videos to friends in other countries
657. when my sister makes breakfast. or smoothies. or BOTH.
658. new year plans and looking ahead to when I'll have more time to WRITE
659. long walks in the snow
660. Dancing Through the Snow by Jean Little, aka my most favourite Christmas book ever
In the midst of finals, or exam season, or whatever you call it wherever you live, I hope you find the time to remember the things that make you happy ... even if it's just five minutes taking deep breaths and reflecting on what makes your heart joyful! It's almost Christmas ... and you CAN do this.