501. that it's January! It's 2016! I have no idea why, but I am just so excited about this!
502. writing poetry. and then thinking, huh! I like this poetry! That feeling.
503. spending quiet time with my family over Christmas break
504. going away to visit extended family and playing games all together after dinner, crammed into the living room and just laughing...
505. updating my resume so I can apply for a new summer position at work (I realized today that I actually enjoy this. I am so weird.)
506. making smoothies and then drinking them and feeling proud of myself for creating something delicious.
508. tourtiere (traditional meat pie dish from Quebec, where my Poppa was born.)
509. playing around with old clothes and new clothes and finding new outfits
510. knitting. I learned how to knit a straight stitch last month and am working steadily away at an infinity scarf! it is purple and I knit while Hannah and I watch White Collar (latest obsession while we wait for Sherlock Christmas special and Downton Series 6) Normally I'd provide links but I am 100% too scared of seeing spoilers or accidentally linking to a spoiler, so no thank you very much!! google at your own risk....
511. Driving to work in the mornings instead of taking the bus or biking!!
512. Staying up late after everyone else has gone to bed. like right now as I write this post. Even Toby (my puppy who is not technically a puppy anymore) is asleep on the couch beside me.
|this is a google images picture of tourtiere to which I can lay no claim. but it looks delicious, amirite??|
P.S. goodnight. it is late and I am going to regret this in the morning.
P.P.S. but not too much regret because I love all of you lots n lots