Saturday, September 19, 2015

things that make me happy // 455-468


455. the smell of fall
456. re-reading old stories and novel snippets
457. making dinner (this recipe) and being totally pleased with how it turned out 
458. our new car having Bluetooth so I can connect my phone to the speakers!! 
459.  reading in the guard room with my feet propped up on a chair
460. teaching aquafit
461. singing with Hannah and Cody
462. having friends stay for the weekend and playing card games late at night around the kitchen table
463. getting texts
464. wearing dresses to church
465. Starbucks green tea frap
466. Anthem Lights' new music (here and here
467. quoting in regular conversation without anyone noticing 
468. driving at night with the music cranked

What is making your life sparkle these days??

xx
Olivia 

2 comments:

  1. 455, 456, 463, 464, 467 yes, yes, yes!
    Lately I've been loving:
    Getting to know a new laptop
    My drama director deciding to do a SHAKESPEARE play for my senior year
    Passing my first quiz in my college class when I totally thought I failed
    And all the premature signs of fall
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. "quoting in regular conversation without anyone noticing"
    YES.
    YES.
    SO MUCH YES OH MY GOSH.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from you make my day! ♥ True story.