|me at age 6 with my stack of books|
352. finding old pictures like this one (remember my mangled copy of CoN? that's what I'm reading in the picture. it's so...tidy!)
353. the fact that March Break is almost upon us....and hopefully spring isn't too far behind!
354. big oversized sweaters
355. the way the sunshine leaves patches on the floor when it shines through our front window
356. having weekly Bible study with some friends via skype
357. Hannah baking cake for dessert
358. Gus Pike from the old Road to Avonlea tv show
359. new journals
360. kraft dinner macaroni and cheese
361. Once Upon a Time season 4.5! Eee!!!
362. getting the morning off school
363. driving myself places and pretending I'm an adult
364. getting good marks on my tests
365. knowing that at the end of June I'll be done with high school forever!
366. inside jokes
367. emoticons on text apps
368. those little socks that you're supposed to wear inside your flats. you know, the ones that are all sneaky and make it look like you're barefoot, BUT YOU'RE NOT.
369. chewing gum
How is March treating all of you lovely people? What are you thankful for this month?