273. let's be real, sweatpants and fuzzy socks and not looking particularly wonderful but feeling GREAT.
274. hockey games and laughing with friends over the testosterone-filled arena
275. friends who bring you coffee just because
276. being able to driiiiiive
277. lunch dates and walking to Starbucks because I have a spare in the middle of my school day
278. writing essays. friends, I was dreading it so much, but once I got started it was *so fun* just to churn out the words and use phrases like "arduous trek"
279. life chats with school friends (and her trying to matchmake me with a mutual friend. I was like, noooo)
280. mkay guys, I won awards in grade 11 for getting the highest mark in five of my seven classes, and I was like, pardon me. (take THAT, teachers who thought the homeschooled girl would be *behind* the other students. lol.)
281. young adult small groups
282. the show "once upon a time." any other fans? (no spoilers, I'm a season behind - just like always.)
283. BBM group chats
284. teaching swimming lessons every saturday morning
285. I resigned from my job at the library. it was a wonderful first job, but I'm happy to be moving on, and taking more hours at the pool this winter.
286. listening to music in bed on weekends...when I don't have to get up before 7am!! (I'm not a morning person, friends. at all.)
what makes you happy this month?