179. hanging up my winter coat. .. hopefully for good!
180. Leggings and sweatpants for lazing around the house. Seriously. SO COMFY.
182. Sherlock. Guys, I'm introducing Hannah to it tonight (I splurged and bought the first two seasons on dvd) and I'm so scared!! She'd better like it. or else I might have to go on another fan-based pinning spree. And there's been way too much of that already.
183. Going on walks with my dog and actually being able to feel my fingers when I get home
184. Visiting my co-op kids yesterday (I volunteered at an elementary school last semester and hung out with some awesome gr. 3's). I came home with a STACK of notes and pictures. They've been missing me almost as much as I've been missing them.
185. Getting acceptance letters in the mail - I got the lifeguarding job I've been so badly wanting! Hannah texted me while I was in math class, and I had a contained spaz right in the middle of the lesson.
186. Singing in vocal class with some pretty awesome people
187. Spending some time with my flute for fun, instead of practicing for school
188. Actually understanding half of our math problems, what. Just need to keep my mark up until midterms (and then the whole rest of the year, but we're not thinking about that right now. One thing at a time. )
189. Homemade pizza (my mom is the best)
190. Going out for coffee with one of my besties