Thursday, July 4, 2013

things that make me happy // 49-61


 
49. fresh laundry flapping in the breeze
50. bare feet and cool, damp grass
51. writing a "what les Mis. taught me" list and having Brooke reply with "what Robin Hood taught me" and "what Downton Abbey taught me" lists of her own
52. thrift stores
53. riding the bus
54. new sunglasses
55. re-reading favourite books from when I was younger (is anyone else still a huge fan of Trixie Belden?)
 
 
56. the smell of old books in general
57. anticipating day camp next week
58. Visiting old University libraries that look like a cross between Hogwarts and Downton Abbey
59. no longer being responsible for a paper route
60. my baby cousin's big, blue eyes
61. my new job at the library
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from you make my day! ♥ True story.