Wednesday, May 1, 2013

things that make me happy // 18-31

A note: I have once again clicked the "post" button prematurely...my apologies to the email readers who will get two copies in their inbox...


 
18. reading Shakespeare out loud
19. sunshine. the squares on the floor where Toby lies, the way it warms my face...
20. picnics with my besties
21. going barefoot in the grass
22. finally unpacking my shorts from the back of my closet
23. soccer season starting soon!
24. alliteration



 
25. running 5k with one of my best friends
26. quoting BBC Robin Hood
27. rainbow-coloured roses from Dad
28. les Miserables. the music, the movie...getting the soundtrack stuck in my head for days on end
29. new books
30. birthdays!
31. the way cream swirls and billows when you pour it into the tea


 
currently...
...singing this song over and over and over again...
...enjoying NLS
...reading Frank Peretti's Prophet. I haven't decided if I like it or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from you make my day! ♥ True story.