Monday, March 18, 2013

March Break [intro.]

So, I know I was going to post more regularly. And then I vanished for almost two weeks. I've got a really good excuse, I promise!

It was March Break. I went to spend a week with my extended family (remember that wonderful small town with the glorious beaches? Yeah, that's where I went.) and had an absolute blast. From DIY's to rousing games of Cops/Robbers, afternoons sprawled reading on the couch and hours spent perusing old photo albums...to walks in the snow and hot chocolate at a cafe on a corner of Main Street. And I loved every minute of it.

Contrary to the distinct blankness of this post, I did in fact take pictures while I was away. (I got a couple good ones, too.) However, my poor computer is being repaired and I can't figure out how to resize pictures properly on this one. As soon as I get my laptop back I'll post some more (I can't wait to show you all the afternoon[s] Grandma and I spent on the DIY. And write up some thoughts about stepping back in time via old pictures. And yeah. It's going to be sweet. Lots of posts coming up in the near future!)

during the week I
...read [and re-read] Divergent, The Berinfell Prophecies, and Twelfth Night
...watched On Stranger Tides
...caught a little bit of the World Figure Skating Championships 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from you make my day! ♥ True story.