Thursday, August 9, 2012

top 7 things I'm thankful for right now

The Official List
(except not exactly)

I'm thankful for...

1) days spent reading, writing, and critquing (like yesterday)

 
2) an evening stroll around the yard with my camera in my hand




3) new comments on Epiphanies
4) writing spur-of-the-moment short stories





5) a random message from a friend saying "hey, we published your poem today."

6) waterfalls



7) watching the Olympics with family

 
*

What are you guys thankful for right now?

2 comments:

  1. I love most of those too. Mostly the camera one. I love spending time with my awsome, great cousins!! I can't wait to see you!!
    -army

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Olivia, it's Alex! Amazing pictures! You blow my mind and touch my heart :) You got talllleennntttt

    ReplyDelete

Comments from you make my day! ♥ True story.