Monday, April 30, 2012

a hazy, rainy day


Today is gray and rainy, but it's nice. I'm cozy and warm, holed up in our dining room with my laptop and camera, whiling my afternoon away.

There are 12 un-finished math questions waiting for me, but I'll do them tonight. It's too nice right now to struggle through algebra.

It's just a lazy kind of day, the minutes and seconds meandering by, like unconcerned travelers.
I should really go do something productive.

...maybe later...


(my lil' sister so kindly let me take pictures of her)




Happiness
by A. A. Milne

John had
Great Big
Waterproof
Boots on;
John had a
Great Big
Waterproof
Hat;
John had a
Great Big
Waterproof
Mackintosh -
And that
(Said John)
Is
That.







I love A. A. Milne. And poetry. And rainy days and pictures and old, worn books much older than me.

And now I really should ACTUALLY go and do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from you make my day! ♥ True story.