Saturday, November 28, 2015

NaNo week 4 // recap

Chapters completed: 7
Word count: 43, 444
Week 4 Quote:


“No,” Dad says, and picks up his glasses again. “No one hates you, Skylar.” And then he adds, “Except maybe you.”

I have the uncomfortable feeling that someone has peeled aside my ribcage and is staring openly at the vulnerable beating of my heart. Suddenly I feel very fragile; I am conscious of my veins, tiny capillaries, all the miniscule pathways through which my blood travels. What are arteries? I think, because I am not strong enough to send anything else out. I am not strong enough to have anything left to give.

 I have three days left to write and I am pretty significantly behind my word count goals!! AHHHHHH!!! Excuse me while I dither and panic and could someone please explain why I'm still procrastinating, even though this is a time of obvious crisis?

Wish me luck -- I'll let you know how I do!

xx
Olivia

general NaNo recap
week 1
week 2
week 3

7 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you luck!!!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, go, go! You're almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may not get this till December 1 if you're being a good little writer and staying off the Internet, but YOU CAN DO THIS! You've got this! Hurdle those last words like the BOSS you are. :) By the way, your story sounds so good! I like your writing voice; it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck--and whether you reach your word count goals or not, you still have a good chunk of an awesome-sounding story written! I can't wait to hear more about it. (Your snippet is wonderful!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT QUOTE IS EVERYTHING. YOU GOT THIS GIRL!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU CAN DO IT GIRL. And like....whoa that quote. THE DEPTH. It's like...wow. omg. ack. I love it. And just... yeah. I have no words at the moment sorry. ♥

    love,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete

Comments from you make my day! ♥ True story.