468. Seeing five deer in the field behind an elementary school on my way to work
469. Canadian Thanksgiving next week! (turkey and gravy and pie...mmmm)
470. Fresh, crisp apples
471. Winning a "September Aquatics Star Award," at work!!
473. Plotting and planning out new novel ideas
474. Listening to Benedict Cumberbatch read Sherlock Holmes stories aloud (he does ALL THE VOICES, too.)
475. Working through my "Program Supervisor" checklist at work (which means exploring the basement for the first time ever!!)
476. Leading a girls' small group at at our church's Sr. High on Wednesday nights
477. Finding new blogs to follow, and resolving to comment more frequently on old ones
478. Getting email notifications that someone picked up ALL of my Christmas break shifts (except one) - this means I can visit with my extended family during the holidays!
479. The guard who popped by for a visit and brought us all Timmies even though she wasn't working at the time
480. Bookstores. I LOVE THEM.
What wonderful things are making you happy this month? Also, it's OCTOBER!! Bring on the apple pie and pumpkin spice latte (yum!)
p.s. coming soon -- my response to this tag by the lovely Abbiee!