|photos taken by Hannah|
334. visiting friends I haven't seen in a while
335. our neighbour's new puppy! he brought the little guy over during dinner to say hello and we ALL. DIED. (okay mostly just me.)
336. coming home from school on friday with no homework and three beautiful books to read
337. exams being done!!
338. treading water while teaching lessons at the pool
339. writing poetry
340. coffee/hot chocolate
341. buying summer dresses at the thrift store
342. finding 'new comment' notifications in my email when I wake up in the morning
343. this song by Christina Perri. and this one, too.
344. putting my hair up in a successful bun, first try
345. being ahead of schedule in the morning (I am extremely not a morning person, so getting up and dressed and ready for school on time is currently the struggle of my LIFE.)
346. the way the air sparkles when the sun shines through a snowfall
347. the way Toby tries to bite the vacuum cleaner whenever we turn it on
348. polka dotted headbands
349. being warm
350. the fact that I can stand in the shower at the pool for as long as I want without anyone telling me not to use all the hot water
351. singing in the car
what makes you happy this month? let's chat.