Thursday, January 9, 2014

things that make me happy // 151-165

 151. getting tea for Christmas
152. British tv dramas
153. chocolate
154. playing card games with my family
155. being serenaded in my first-period class (Justin Bieber, anyone?)
156. little cottages with wood floors and nooks and crannies and warm light everywhere
157. story ideas - and Pinterest storyboards
158. this song
159. driving lessons! (I drove for two hours straight, DOWNTOWN and got honked at, but it was all good and hugely enjoyable and I even somewhat parallel parked, guys.)
160. having books to read - and time to read them
161. tourtiere (French meat pies that my grandparents always make at Christmas)
162. season 4 of Downton Abbey beginning (NO SPOILERS, I don't get to see it until it comes out on dvd.)
163. seeing Frozen in 3D with two of my favourite people
164. having tea on Tuesday afternoon with a close friend
165. snow days

photo credit-Hannah
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from you make my day! ♥ True story.